Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester shooter sought; victim still not ID’d
Buildings near the shooting site were locked down Sunday as officers and a SWAT team swept the neighborhood in search of a man described as Hispanic with an Afro hairstyle and pony tail. The shooter is described as being between 18 and 20, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
“We heard the shots. We thought at first it was somebody playing around with the garbage cans and slamming them down real hard. Next thing I know, there’s a guy here laying on the ground,” said Peter Laberge, who was checking on his mother at her Dubuque Street home Sunday afternoon when the shooting happened.
A shed behind Laberge’s mother’s home had a bullet hole on the side facing the alley and damage on the north side where police appeared to have removed the bullet from the wood while searching for evidence.
Police believe the shooting happened after a fight at Crosstown Variety at 270 Amory St. Officers were already en route for the fight when calls started coming in about the shooting. email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483