Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester shooter sought; victim still not ID’d
Buildings near the shooting site were locked down Sunday as officers and a SWAT team swept the neighborhood in search of a man described as Hispanic with an Afro hairstyle and pony tail. The shooter is described as being between 18 and 20, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
“We heard the shots. We thought at first it was somebody playing around with the garbage cans and slamming them down real hard. Next thing I know, there’s a guy here laying on the ground,” said Peter Laberge, who was checking on his mother at her Dubuque Street home Sunday afternoon when the shooting happened.
A shed behind Laberge’s mother’s home had a bullet hole on the side facing the alley and damage on the north side where police appeared to have removed the bullet from the wood while searching for evidence.
Police believe the shooting happened after a fight at Crosstown Variety at 270 Amory St. Officers were already en route for the fight when calls started coming in about the shooting. firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917