Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man needs to complete booking process before he can be released on bail
David Melanson, 20, of 92 Walnut St., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael he couldn’t remember why he failed to show up in court April 10 on charges of criminal trespass, theft by unauthorized taking and false report to law enforcement.
Melanson, who is unemployed, said: “I’ve been looking for a job.” He also told Michael: “I’ve got my son at home. I take care of him.”
Claims victim contacts him
Joshua Vasquez, 22, of 16 Jane St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a criminal threatening charge that alleges he threatened to shoot his child’s mother.
A man who was arraigned Oct. 15 on two charges of simple assault and one of false imprisonment, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and refusing to let her out of her vehicle in the Catholic Medical Center parking garage for four to five hours Oct. 14, was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on additional charges stemming from the incident.
Police said the woman went to the police station two days after the incident and said she remembered more of what had happened. She told police that at one point, Grondin grabbed her throat and pushed her head against the headrest until she had difficulty breathing. She said he also raised his fist and told her if she left the vehicle, he would put her head through the window. She also told police Grondin said he would burn down her house, threatened to rip her nails off, said he would kill her slowly, and he would torture her family.
A probable cause hearing on a felony theft charge was set Nov. 7 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Tracy Burgoine, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her addresss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Winter storm pushes up East Coast after weekend blast - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 2
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 1
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424