Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man needs to complete booking process before he can be released on bail
David Melanson, 20, of 92 Walnut St., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael he couldn’t remember why he failed to show up in court April 10 on charges of criminal trespass, theft by unauthorized taking and false report to law enforcement.
Melanson, who is unemployed, said: “I’ve been looking for a job.” He also told Michael: “I’ve got my son at home. I take care of him.”
Claims victim contacts him
Joshua Vasquez, 22, of 16 Jane St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a criminal threatening charge that alleges he threatened to shoot his child’s mother.
A man who was arraigned Oct. 15 on two charges of simple assault and one of false imprisonment, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and refusing to let her out of her vehicle in the Catholic Medical Center parking garage for four to five hours Oct. 14, was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on additional charges stemming from the incident.
Police said the woman went to the police station two days after the incident and said she remembered more of what had happened. She told police that at one point, Grondin grabbed her throat and pushed her head against the headrest until she had difficulty breathing. She said he also raised his fist and told her if she left the vehicle, he would put her head through the window. She also told police Grondin said he would burn down her house, threatened to rip her nails off, said he would kill her slowly, and he would torture her family.
A probable cause hearing on a felony theft charge was set Nov. 7 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Tracy Burgoine, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her addresss.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483