Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester man needs to complete booking process before he can be released on bail
David Melanson, 20, of 92 Walnut St., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael he couldn’t remember why he failed to show up in court April 10 on charges of criminal trespass, theft by unauthorized taking and false report to law enforcement.
Melanson, who is unemployed, said: “I’ve been looking for a job.” He also told Michael: “I’ve got my son at home. I take care of him.”
Claims victim contacts him
Joshua Vasquez, 22, of 16 Jane St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a criminal threatening charge that alleges he threatened to shoot his child’s mother.
A man who was arraigned Oct. 15 on two charges of simple assault and one of false imprisonment, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and refusing to let her out of her vehicle in the Catholic Medical Center parking garage for four to five hours Oct. 14, was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on additional charges stemming from the incident.
Police said the woman went to the police station two days after the incident and said she remembered more of what had happened. She told police that at one point, Grondin grabbed her throat and pushed her head against the headrest until she had difficulty breathing. She said he also raised his fist and told her if she left the vehicle, he would put her head through the window. She also told police Grondin said he would burn down her house, threatened to rip her nails off, said he would kill her slowly, and he would torture her family.
A probable cause hearing on a felony theft charge was set Nov. 7 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Tracy Burgoine, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her addresss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal