Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Judge rejects no-contest plea for The Page owners
Owners of The Page Restaurant were prepared to move forward with a no-contest plea on charges alleging an employee served alcohol on a basement-level dance floor where a bar patron allegedly leveled fatal blows to 24-year-old Joshua Krantz of Dover by punching him in the head.
The decision comes as The Page’s corporation, New Adventures LLC, prepares to liquidate much, if not all, of its assets inside the downtown restaurant.
O’Neill is expected to go on trial in Rockingham County Superior Court early next year.
Instead, their lawyer, Matthew Stachowske, asked a judge to dismiss the case, arguing that prosecutors had misinterpreted the law and weren’t allowed to bring criminal charges.
But Delker disagreed, concluding that jurors could determine whether the area of the dance floor was an area that the state Liquor Commission approved for serving alcohol.
Only the corporation is charged in the criminal case, not the individual owners, according to the indictments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Popular West High School official moved
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424