Common Core foes critical of SAU 39 forum in Amherst
There will be two guest speakers present for the event, David Pook and Scott Marion, according to the invitations that were sent to local School Board members, teachers, elected officials, the district's leadership team and various parent teacher groups.
In an online blog, Hansen questioned why invitations were sent out to about 65 individuals rather than a public notice.
"If this is a public forum, they don't seem to be presenting both sides of the situation. That is concerning to me," she said, maintaining the two presenters — Pook and Marion — are both advocates of Common Core.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383