Home » Sports » Baseball » Red Sox/MLB
Red Sox in World Series has UNH on alert
Police sent a letter to landlords last week asking them to have discussions with their renters reminding them of their lease obligations, including occupancy limitations, noise restrictions and beer keg regulations.
"This isn't our first encounter with this, and although we are absolutely excited for the Red Sox and want to see them win, it does bring with it public safety concerns and we have some history to show that," Dean said. "Crowds form and people want to celebrate."
Students were also reminded that off-campus arrests can result in on-campus consequences, including revocation of scholarships and suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Fetal homicide: A compromise at last? - 4
- Freedom & discovery: A mathematician gets noticed - 0
- Preventing Newtown: Background checks won’t - 29
- Taunting taxpayers: Manchester teachers union won’t budge - 35
- Insurance choices: Shaheen, Shea-Porter, Kuster mislead - 19
- Looking for Abigail: Public can help find her - 3
- Riding lessons: DRED improves horse rules - 5
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 15
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 8
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0