Home » Opinion » Editorials
Vote Will Infantine For alderman at-large in Manchester
Infantine is well-known in Manchester as a successful small-business owner (insurance), state representative and former chairman of the city Republican committee. He would still be city GOP chairman, but he stepped down to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest while he ran for alderman. He also stopped doing his public access TV show when he became chairman, again to avoid a conflict.
If elected to the board, Infantine would be a sensible advocate for spending restraint and good government. He served the people well on the recent city charter commission, and he would do the same as an alderman.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem