Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police find drugs during search of Alvirne High
About 20 police cruisers were parked outside Route 102 high school shortly before 9 a.m., including cruisers from Londonderry and Nashua.
Beals said the search was a multi-pronged effort to address concerns “both within the schools and the Hudson community as a whole, where drug use and availability has increased within our society.”
K-9 units from Londonderry, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Nashua, Goffstown, Pittsfield, Manchester and Salem, as well as the Massachusetts communities of Chelmsford, Lowell and Suffolk County, were all deployed for the search, according to Avery.
“We won’t be sharing specifics at this time,” Avery said Wednesday afternoon. “But I can say that our mission was definitely accomplished.”
The search was completed in just over 20 minutes, with students evacuated for just over a half-hour.
“This is part of an ongoing effort between the entire school district, the town and the police department to address various reports of drug activity within this school,” he said. “Really, this is only the beginning of what we have planned.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 26
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424