Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Deerfield man gets year in jail for attacking police officer
He will remain free on bail while his case is being appealed.
West told St. Onge that no one called 911, and did not allow the officer into his home. He tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punching him.
West said no one at his home called 911, and that he and his wife were awoken by St. Onge.
“There is a history of trauma in his life and never been addressed before,” Samdperil said.Delker told West the records helped him better understand the circumstances leading up to the assault, but said that West should have handled the situation differently.
“This was a rage and an attack that was only stopped because shots were fired,” Reid said.
If West ultimately serves jail time, he will qualify for work release, the judge decided.
He also received a suspended 12-month jail term for a resisting arrest conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 29
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424