Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Deerfield man gets year in jail for attacking police officer
He will remain free on bail while his case is being appealed.
West told St. Onge that no one called 911, and did not allow the officer into his home. He tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punching him.
West said no one at his home called 911, and that he and his wife were awoken by St. Onge.
“There is a history of trauma in his life and never been addressed before,” Samdperil said.Delker told West the records helped him better understand the circumstances leading up to the assault, but said that West should have handled the situation differently.
“This was a rage and an attack that was only stopped because shots were fired,” Reid said.
If West ultimately serves jail time, he will qualify for work release, the judge decided.
He also received a suspended 12-month jail term for a resisting arrest conviction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
Several union deals on Windham ballots
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council