Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man pleads innocent to charges of stealing formula
Gonzales pleaded innocent to a charge of theft by unauthorized taking that alleges he took five cans of baby formula, valued at almost $110, from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. Wednesday.
Three drug charges
Robert Yell, 24, of 522 Granite St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges of possession of a narcotic drug, so a probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 13. Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
When the car left the lot, the officers followed it to a parking lot at 21 Front St. When officers approached the parked vehicle on foot, they reported seeing the male passenger leaning over his lap, where they saw two spoons and two syringes on a license plate. Both spoons contained a substance believed to be heroin.
A Goffstown woman was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of theft by deception that alleges she took a container of maple syrup valued at almost $16 from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. and “returned” it for cash.
She was also arraigned on a criminal trespass charge for which she had been scheduled for arraignment Nov. 7. The misdemeanor charge alleges she was sleeping at an abandoned house Oct. 7.
A probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 12. Trial on the misdemeanor was set for Dec. 3.
A warrant, too
When Xavier Louis, 20, of 288 Hanover St., was arrested Wednesday on charges of driving while intoxicated by a controlled drug and conduct after an accident, officers discovered there was an outstanding warrant.
Faces DWI count
John Mclean, 52, of 168 Merrimack St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of second offense driving while intoxicated and conduct after an accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424