Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man pleads innocent to charges of stealing formula
Gonzales pleaded innocent to a charge of theft by unauthorized taking that alleges he took five cans of baby formula, valued at almost $110, from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. Wednesday.
Three drug charges
Robert Yell, 24, of 522 Granite St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges of possession of a narcotic drug, so a probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 13. Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
When the car left the lot, the officers followed it to a parking lot at 21 Front St. When officers approached the parked vehicle on foot, they reported seeing the male passenger leaning over his lap, where they saw two spoons and two syringes on a license plate. Both spoons contained a substance believed to be heroin.
A Goffstown woman was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of theft by deception that alleges she took a container of maple syrup valued at almost $16 from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. and “returned” it for cash.
She was also arraigned on a criminal trespass charge for which she had been scheduled for arraignment Nov. 7. The misdemeanor charge alleges she was sleeping at an abandoned house Oct. 7.
A probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 12. Trial on the misdemeanor was set for Dec. 3.
A warrant, too
When Xavier Louis, 20, of 288 Hanover St., was arrested Wednesday on charges of driving while intoxicated by a controlled drug and conduct after an accident, officers discovered there was an outstanding warrant.
Faces DWI count
John Mclean, 52, of 168 Merrimack St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of second offense driving while intoxicated and conduct after an accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424