Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail search unites entire community in Conway area
This billboard on Route 16 in Albany made by Gemini Signs in Conway has been put up to help the cause. (DAN SEUFERT PHOTO)
The sign is on a billboard visible from the northbound lane of Route 16 in Albany. The use of the billboard was donated by Ambix, a local company. The sign will stay on the billboard, Goodwin said, until Hernandez is found. She was last seen leaving Kennett High School in North Conway on Oct. 9.
"They are not leaving my truck until she's found," said Barron, of Tamworth. Barron doesn't know the Hernandez family, but said he has a young daughter and feels sympathy for Abigail's mother and family.
"This is a very supportive community, I can't imagine us not doing things like this," he said.
"I'm blown away by what I'm seeing in Conway," she said. "You just don't see this much of a community response in other places. If we could get half of this response in some places, we'd be happy."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
- Epsom trucker, 65, killed in I-93 crash in Salem - 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 1
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation