Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail search unites entire community in Conway area
This billboard on Route 16 in Albany made by Gemini Signs in Conway has been put up to help the cause. (DAN SEUFERT PHOTO)
The sign is on a billboard visible from the northbound lane of Route 16 in Albany. The use of the billboard was donated by Ambix, a local company. The sign will stay on the billboard, Goodwin said, until Hernandez is found. She was last seen leaving Kennett High School in North Conway on Oct. 9.
"They are not leaving my truck until she's found," said Barron, of Tamworth. Barron doesn't know the Hernandez family, but said he has a young daughter and feels sympathy for Abigail's mother and family.
"This is a very supportive community, I can't imagine us not doing things like this," he said.
"I'm blown away by what I'm seeing in Conway," she said. "You just don't see this much of a community response in other places. If we could get half of this response in some places, we'd be happy."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Abigail Hernandez’ mother: She did not run away - 0
- Weare officer won't face charges in fatal shooting - 5
- State revokes license for New Hampshire childcare center amid abuse allegations - 1
- Downed wires shuts Concord street - 0
- Quick-acting Litchfield woman jumps into canoe and paddles to rescue of kayaker - 1
- Man's story about stab wound questioned by Laconia police - 0
- Two fires in Manchester - 0
- Indictments issued in fatal crashes in Dover, Barrington, Rochester - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’