Home » News » Public Safety
Viral Facebook photo campaign planned to find teen missing since Oct. 9
Organizers will be getting the graphic out to potential participants Friday.
"If you think about it, when any of us updates our Facebook photo, everybody knows about it instantly (because of Facebook's notification system)," Kirsch said.
"If everyone's using the same image for their profile at the same time, we're really getting the message out there," he said.
Authorities, meanwhile, still report no breaks in the case.
Authorities have offered a $20,000 reward for any information leading to the identification of Abigail Hernandez, to an arrest in her case, or for any other information that helps authorities find her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NTSB says crashed plane's engine and structure sound - 0
- UPDATED: Two killed in North Hampton plane crash; victims identified - 0
- Motorcyclist, passenger seriously hurt in Derry crash - 0
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Saturday crash in Laconia - 0
- 18-year-old located with mother, brother on Mount Monadnock - 0
- New fire training facility proposed in Nashua - 0
- 2 die in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester aldermen decide daytime Bronstein Park ban will remain - 1
- Sox thump Yanks with an 'X' factor - 0
- KSC women's soccer prevails - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Modelski sisters lead Hollis/Brookline to win - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Mannella's goal lifts Bedford to victory - 0
- Seabrook woman critical after Labor Day motorcycle crash in Derry - 0
- Prosecutor says woman shot in drug raid will not face federal charges - 0
- Rochester woman's health care network claim dismissed - 0
- Preparing Belmont Mill for town office location could cost more than $1m - 0
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
UPDATED: Islamic State issues video of beheading of US hostage, SITE monitoring service says
Apple thieves worming into Londonderry
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
NH mourns a 2nd beheading
Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects