Home » News » Public Safety
Viral Facebook photo campaign planned to find teen missing since Oct. 9
Organizers will be getting the graphic out to potential participants Friday.
"If you think about it, when any of us updates our Facebook photo, everybody knows about it instantly (because of Facebook's notification system)," Kirsch said.
"If everyone's using the same image for their profile at the same time, we're really getting the message out there," he said.
Authorities, meanwhile, still report no breaks in the case.
Authorities have offered a $20,000 reward for any information leading to the identification of Abigail Hernandez, to an arrest in her case, or for any other information that helps authorities find her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run