Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man arrested after firing handgun during argument outside Manchester bar
Kenneth Errico of 212 Fox Hollow Way was arrested outside McGarvey's, 1097 Elm St., around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony reckless conduct and resisting arrest, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said Sgt. Brandon Murphy was patrolling the area and witnessed the incident. He said Errico and some of his friends "were getting into it with some other patrons from the bar and he decided to fire off a couple rounds in the air."
The shooter took off into the alley behind the bar and Murphy and other officers who responded to the incident pursued him, Rousseau said. Errico was found in a car in the alley and was arrested and taken to the police station.
Rousseau said police also recovered the weapon, a .40-caliber handgun.
Errico was held on $3,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483