Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Man arrested after firing handgun during argument outside Manchester bar
Kenneth Errico of 212 Fox Hollow Way was arrested outside McGarvey's, 1097 Elm St., around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony reckless conduct and resisting arrest, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said Sgt. Brandon Murphy was patrolling the area and witnessed the incident. He said Errico and some of his friends "were getting into it with some other patrons from the bar and he decided to fire off a couple rounds in the air."
The shooter took off into the alley behind the bar and Murphy and other officers who responded to the incident pursued him, Rousseau said. Errico was found in a car in the alley and was arrested and taken to the police station.
Rousseau said police also recovered the weapon, a .40-caliber handgun.
Errico was held on $3,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917