Season of giving starts with luncheon
The Santa Fund assists needy families during the holidays. The luncheon on Friday, Nov. 22, in the Armory at the Radisson Hotel, offers an opportunity to support the Santa Fund.
Also for sale will be a book by Union Leader reporter Mark Hayward. "The Christmas Coin" is about how an early present almost ruined the holiday for a youth and is illustrated by youngsters from the Salvation Army Kids Cafe.
Luncheon tickets are $35 each or $325 for a table of 10. Reservations are requested by Nov. 15.
How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City Matters: War vet needs help this Christmas - 0
- Santa Fund: Grandson would love art supplies - 0
- Santa Fund Donor List: Dec. 3, 2013 - 0
- Santa Fund Donor List: Dec. 2, 2013 - 0
- Dad hopes for a better Christmas - 0
- Manchester Yesterday and Today calendar to benefit the Santa Fund shows 'old' and 'new' Manchester - 0
- 'Mr. Mom' retired early to be with children, so money's tight - 0
- Santa Fund Donor List: Nov. 29, 2013 - 0
- Moquin & Daley donation jump-starts Santa Fund - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options