Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Tip leads marshals to arrest of fugitive in Dover
Justin Collier, 22, was taken into custody without incident Saturday night and being held at the Strafford County jail without bail.
Federal Marshal Jeffrey White says a tip led the Marshals-New Hampshire joint fugitive task force to find Collier at an apartment complex in Dover.
According to the U.S. Marshal service, Collier was wanted on arrest warrants from the Rockingham County Sheriff for probation violations.
There also were three outstanding warrants for simple assault in Dover, one on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking in Portsmouth and another from Lebanon on a charge of operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Three to be arraigned after three-hour search in Northwood - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 1
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Enfield man killed in Vt. hit-and-run - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Route 125 in Lee/Barrington area closed after tractor-trailer overturns - 0
- Kuster says Libya is not in Middle East, won't answer voter's Benghazi question - 31
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council - 4
- Abigail's mother speaks of hope on ABC's Good Morning America - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
Enfield man killed in Vt. hit-and-run
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424