Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Tip leads marshals to arrest of fugitive in Dover
Justin Collier, 22, was taken into custody without incident Saturday night and being held at the Strafford County jail without bail.
Federal Marshal Jeffrey White says a tip led the Marshals-New Hampshire joint fugitive task force to find Collier at an apartment complex in Dover.
According to the U.S. Marshal service, Collier was wanted on arrest warrants from the Rockingham County Sheriff for probation violations.
There also were three outstanding warrants for simple assault in Dover, one on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking in Portsmouth and another from Lebanon on a charge of operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief