Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Arrest made after Keene bicyclist struck and killed in early morning hit-and-run
Police identified the victim as Keon E. Ioannou.
Police arrested Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Marlborough Street, Keene, and charged her with felony negligent homicide and one felony count of leaving the scene of a fatal accident.
According to a press release, Ioannou was riding his bike just east of Graves Road shortly before 2 a.m. when he was struck by a vehicle. Police said the driver apparently made no attempt to stop before or after the collision.
When emergency responders arrived at the accident scene, Ioannou was dead, police said.
Police said evidence at the scene indicated the vehicle involved was a white Saturn.
Burroughs is being held at Cheshire County jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the collision to call Officer Joel Chidester or Officer Collin Zamore at 357-9813.
Information can also be provided anonymously at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917