Home » Sports » Field Hockey
NHIAA field hockey champs will be crowned today
All three divisions of the state field hockey ranks will crown champions today at Bedford High School, while all four boys' soccer divisions play the quarterfinal round.
The Division II match takes place at 2:30 p.m. and pits top-ranked Windham against No. 6 Merrimack Valley of Penacook.
Exeter (12-3-1) knocked off No. 1 Winnacunnet to reach the final. Pinkerton (15-1) beat Exeter 2-0 in the final game of the regular season.
Derryfield (17-0-0) will look to complete a perfect season and claim its fourth consecutive championship. Berlin (15-1-1) did not play Derryfield in the regular season.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A feel-good day for athletes, and downtown - 1
- Push-chair marathon team raising awareness for Best Buddies - 0
- It's 'go' time for the Marathon - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Race founder no longer running the marathon - 0
- Thousands will turn out for a Sunday morning run in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options