Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man robbed at knifepoint near Victory Garage
Police said the man was heading to his car, parked in the area of the Victory Garage, about 11:40 p.m. when two men approached him, one brandishing a knife. They demanded his wallet, which he gave them, and then they ran off.
He said the robbers were males, both about 5-foot-11 and wore dark hooded sweatshirts and jeans.
Following the robbery, the man went to his car and drove to his West Side apartment where he called police.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424