Home » News » Public Safety
Hunter found dead in Concord woods
CONCORD — A hunter found dead in the woods in Concord Monday morning is believed to have died from natural causes.
Concord police said the body was located in the woods about a half-mile northeast of North Curtisville Road.
The deceased is described as an elderly man who was hunting at the time of his death. There were no initial signs of foul play.
Concord police are investigating.
The name of the deceased is being withheld at this time.
Police said they received the report of an unattended death about 11:30 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 5
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 3
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start