NH’s hunting youngsters get their deer
Fish and Game said the preliminary total of deer taken during Oct. 26-27 was 411, which is a 14 percent increase from 2012.
The program allows youths to hunt during the specified weekend as long as they are accompanied by an adult mentor who holds a hunting license. The adults are not allowed to carry weapons during the youth hunt weekend.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More information coming on Plaistow commuter rail station Wednesday - 0
- Peterborough's Rosaly Bass named organic gardener of the year - 0
- Salem selectman vows taxpayers won't pay for railroad ties removal - 0
- UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war - 0
- Nashua man back home after a silent trek around America - 0
- Seacoast, Maine border region offer fantastic ice fishing opportunities - 0
- Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk - 30
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: The beech tree is clearly her favorite - 0
- Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war
Hassan’s HHS cuts: Where is the outrage?
Obamacare ‘surprise: More tax bill headaches
County attorneys: Accountable to the people
A gun fight: One the GOP should pick
Hollis woman charged in two assaults