Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man who used syringe in Salem robbery is sentenced
Prosecutors say Deleon’s use of the needle during an attempt to shoplift saw blades from a Lowe’s department store on Feb. 5 could have been considered “a deadly weapon” to the victim.
Salem police said the two men were suspected of stealing from several Lowe’s stores in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Deleon will remain on probation for two years.
The robbery charge was punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. The theft charge carries a 3½- to 7-year prison term.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 2
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 15
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483