UNH-Manchester dean abruptly resigns his post
In an email statement, university Provost Lisa MacFarlane said Rafieymehr played an important role in addressing the state’s needs for graduates in programs of science, technology, engineering and math.
Before taking the UNH-Manchester position, Rafieymehr was a software engineer for 20 years at Digital Equipment and most recently an administrator at Champlain College in Vermont. He also held teaching positions at Western New England University, St. Anselm College, University of Massachusetts-Lowell and Merrimack College.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy