UNH-Manchester dean abruptly resigns his post
In an email statement, university Provost Lisa MacFarlane said Rafieymehr played an important role in addressing the state’s needs for graduates in programs of science, technology, engineering and math.
Before taking the UNH-Manchester position, Rafieymehr was a software engineer for 20 years at Digital Equipment and most recently an administrator at Champlain College in Vermont. He also held teaching positions at Western New England University, St. Anselm College, University of Massachusetts-Lowell and Merrimack College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'