Home » News » Public Safety
State Sen. Fuller Clark: I’m off the road, for now
“She has no plans on driving until she gets to the bottom of the medical issue,” Sanders said. Eleven years ago, Fuller Clark said she had been diagnosed with sleep apnea, after being videotaped sleeping while debate took place on the floor of the New Hampshire House.
Police can ask for an administrative review of a license following a serious accident or for medical reasons.
Sanders said Fuller Clark and her husband regret the accident and the injuries to Dow.
In the earlier accident, Fuller Clark’s car jumped a median curb and hit a stay-right sign, Warchol said. That accident took place Sept. 8 on Greenland Road. No ticket was issued, and no other person or vehicle were involved, police said.
Warchol said the Friday accident took place after dark. Dow was treated and released from a local hospital. The Fuller Clark automobile, a 2010 Audi, was driven away after the accident.
Fuller Clark is a member of the Democratic National Committee, according to the state Democratic Party website.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads