Fremont offers superintendent 5-year contract
In a 4-1 vote, the board approved the offer Tuesday night and is now negotiating the terms of the proposal.
She replaced Michelle Langa, who became Fremont’s superintendent in July 2012 but resigned before the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
Some 80 evaluation forms were filled out by teachers, staff members, community members and parents.
Cox said she and the board have worked well together since she started in July.
“(The board) got feedback from the community that they wanted the office to settle down,” she said.
“Of course we want to have the best school and have the highest level of learning among our students and a high quality culture in our school,” she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist