Fremont offers superintendent 5-year contract
In a 4-1 vote, the board approved the offer Tuesday night and is now negotiating the terms of the proposal.
She replaced Michelle Langa, who became Fremont’s superintendent in July 2012 but resigned before the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
Some 80 evaluation forms were filled out by teachers, staff members, community members and parents.
Cox said she and the board have worked well together since she started in July.
“(The board) got feedback from the community that they wanted the office to settle down,” she said.
“Of course we want to have the best school and have the highest level of learning among our students and a high quality culture in our school,” she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'