Interim Fremont school superintendent offered five-year contract
In a 4-1 vote, the board approved the offer Tuesday night and is now negotiating the terms of the proposal.
She replaced Michelle Langa, who became Fremont’s superintendent in July 2012 but resigned before the end of the 2012-13 school year.
Some 80 evaluation forms were filled out by teachers, staff members, community members and parents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth