Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's disappearance nears one-month mark
One of seven photos that vigil organizers asked Facebook users to post with their messages Sunday night. (COURTESY)
The 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman, known for her cheery personality, love of her pink iPhone, and heavy presence on Facebook, has not been seen or heard from since just before 3 p.m. Oct. 9. Her phone has stopped working; her Facebook page is idle.
"Nothing new," Ramsey said. "Believe me, we'd come right out and tell everyone if we had something to report." Investigators and volunteers are not giving up.
"Our biggest hope is that she surfaces somewhere and she is reunited with her family. That is our goal, to bring her home to her family," he said.
Family members want Abby home.
"These are difficult times, but we have faith and hope,” Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway Police at (603) 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 0
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 8
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber