Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's disappearance nears one-month mark
One of seven photos that vigil organizers asked Facebook users to post with their messages Sunday night. (COURTESY)
The 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman, known for her cheery personality, love of her pink iPhone, and heavy presence on Facebook, has not been seen or heard from since just before 3 p.m. Oct. 9. Her phone has stopped working; her Facebook page is idle.
"Nothing new," Ramsey said. "Believe me, we'd come right out and tell everyone if we had something to report." Investigators and volunteers are not giving up.
"Our biggest hope is that she surfaces somewhere and she is reunited with her family. That is our goal, to bring her home to her family," he said.
Family members want Abby home.
"These are difficult times, but we have faith and hope,” Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway Police at (603) 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 1
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 1
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 0
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 9
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents