Home » News » Public Safety
NH pedestrian dies after being hit on I-495 in Mass.
Massachusetts State Police in Newbury received a report at 1:25 a.m. of a pedestrian being struck on that stretch of highway.
Troopers arrived at the scene along with members of the Haverhill Fire Department/EMS to find Nicholas Nadeau, 24, of Kingston, deceased.
The facts and circumstances surrounding this incident are under investigation by Trooper Scott Campbell from the State Police Barracks in Newbury.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 2
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- American Ambulance Service gets accreditation from industry group - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 1
- Police say party near Keene State got out of control, became 'mass casualty incident' - 19
- KSC president 'saddened and disheartened' at Pumpkin Festival mayhem - 2
- More violence at Keene - 3
- Londonderry man killed in Massachusetts motorcycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 0
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 0
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins