Home » News » Public Safety
Volunteer efforts continue in search for missing Conway teen
The virtual home for the volunteer search is Kirsch’s new website, bringabbyhome.com, which has resources for volunteers, including printable missing posters and photos for sharing on Facebook pages.
“Every medium we can use to get her information out is important,” Kirsch said.
“The Facebook groups are doing their part, and I hope that this website helps support their effort with resources,” he said.
“We now have a Spanish page on the website. This gives people a means of sharing information about her in the Latino community if they have connections there – including printing the Spanish language missing posters.”
“As people think of other resources that are needed, we will continue to use the website as that central resource of static information which can be referred to by social media sites,” Kirsch said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents