Home » News » Public Safety
Volunteer efforts continue in search for missing Conway teen
The virtual home for the volunteer search is Kirsch’s new website, bringabbyhome.com, which has resources for volunteers, including printable missing posters and photos for sharing on Facebook pages.
“Every medium we can use to get her information out is important,” Kirsch said.
“The Facebook groups are doing their part, and I hope that this website helps support their effort with resources,” he said.
“We now have a Spanish page on the website. This gives people a means of sharing information about her in the Latino community if they have connections there – including printing the Spanish language missing posters.”
“As people think of other resources that are needed, we will continue to use the website as that central resource of static information which can be referred to by social media sites,” Kirsch said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate