Home » News » Public Safety
Volunteer efforts continue in search for missing Conway teen
The virtual home for the volunteer search is Kirsch’s new website, bringabbyhome.com, which has resources for volunteers, including printable missing posters and photos for sharing on Facebook pages.
“Every medium we can use to get her information out is important,” Kirsch said.
“The Facebook groups are doing their part, and I hope that this website helps support their effort with resources,” he said.
“We now have a Spanish page on the website. This gives people a means of sharing information about her in the Latino community if they have connections there – including printing the Spanish language missing posters.”
“As people think of other resources that are needed, we will continue to use the website as that central resource of static information which can be referred to by social media sites,” Kirsch said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser