20 Years of Design
Noted graphic designer Charles Gibson's work to be featured at PSU
"Charles Gibson: 20 Years of Graphic Design," opens Tuesday, Nov. 19 at the Karl Drerup Art Gallery and will run through Dec. 13.
Gibson worked early in his career as an assistant designer at the Hopkins Center's graphic design studio at Dartmouth College.
A gallery reception will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Nov. 19, and Gibson will spend two days on campus working with students and faculty of the graphic design program of PSU's Art Department.
The exhibition will include highlights from Gibson's team's 1993 prize-winning submission to "The Electric Vehicle and the American Community," a national planning and design competition hosted by the Smithsonian Institution.
General information about PSU events may also be found at ThisWeek@PSU, thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.