Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting his wife repeatedly
Chapman is accused of assaulting his wife throughout the day Wednesday, including approaching her from behind and putting his arm around her neck, putting pressure on her throat until she blacked out.
Revocation hearing set
Before Jason Fournier could be arraigned on Wednesday on charges of assaulting his mother and girlfriend, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, police said Fournier stalked the two women and was arrested again early Thursday.
A convicted sex offender could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of failure to report.
Juan Rosales, 59, of 363 Lake Ave., is accused of failing to report his email address to police.
He was convicted in 2007 of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a child under age 13, and has one other conviction, also in 2007, for shoplifting.
James Wilson, 40, of 554 Chestnut St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of manufacture of marijuana. Police said they found he was growing marijuana when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. He pleaded innocent to assault and to resisting arrest and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Wilson, saying he has a previous controlled drug conviction and is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a September breach of bail conviction. Conditions of his bail include no contact with his girlfriend and not going to her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus