Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting his wife repeatedly
Chapman is accused of assaulting his wife throughout the day Wednesday, including approaching her from behind and putting his arm around her neck, putting pressure on her throat until she blacked out.
Revocation hearing set
Before Jason Fournier could be arraigned on Wednesday on charges of assaulting his mother and girlfriend, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, police said Fournier stalked the two women and was arrested again early Thursday.
A convicted sex offender could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of failure to report.
Juan Rosales, 59, of 363 Lake Ave., is accused of failing to report his email address to police.
He was convicted in 2007 of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a child under age 13, and has one other conviction, also in 2007, for shoplifting.
James Wilson, 40, of 554 Chestnut St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of manufacture of marijuana. Police said they found he was growing marijuana when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. He pleaded innocent to assault and to resisting arrest and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Wilson, saying he has a previous controlled drug conviction and is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a September breach of bail conviction. Conditions of his bail include no contact with his girlfriend and not going to her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief