Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting his wife repeatedly
Chapman is accused of assaulting his wife throughout the day Wednesday, including approaching her from behind and putting his arm around her neck, putting pressure on her throat until she blacked out.
Revocation hearing set
Before Jason Fournier could be arraigned on Wednesday on charges of assaulting his mother and girlfriend, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, police said Fournier stalked the two women and was arrested again early Thursday.
A convicted sex offender could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of failure to report.
Juan Rosales, 59, of 363 Lake Ave., is accused of failing to report his email address to police.
He was convicted in 2007 of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a child under age 13, and has one other conviction, also in 2007, for shoplifting.
James Wilson, 40, of 554 Chestnut St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of manufacture of marijuana. Police said they found he was growing marijuana when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. He pleaded innocent to assault and to resisting arrest and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Wilson, saying he has a previous controlled drug conviction and is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a September breach of bail conviction. Conditions of his bail include no contact with his girlfriend and not going to her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill