Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Task force tracks fugitive to Somersworth apartment
Nicholas Emond, a 27-year-old whose last known addresses were in both Maine and New Hampshire, was being sought on an outstanding arrest warrant issued by the U.S. District Court in Portland, Maine. This arrest warrant was issued for supervised-release violations stemming from an original conviction and sentence for being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Numerous members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Forces participated in this investigation and arrest, including members from the Eliot, Maine, and Biddeford, Maine, police departments, Maine State Police, Somersworth Police, the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office, along with deputy U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917