Hooksett awaiting school documents from Derry
"We have no tuition number in our budget, so this is a problem for us, we need to put that number in the budget, and we have no number as of right now. I don't know how we are going to solve this," Pearl said.
"I expect everything to be finalized before we have to turn everything over to the Budget Committee. It is just taking longer than expected; nothing is falling apart. We are nowhere near warrant article problems yet," Korkosz said.
Despite not receiving the contract and Memorandums of Understanding, Pearl said he still plans on holding a meeting on Nov. 18 with fellow board member John Lyscars, which he said was originally intended to go over the agreements with the public.
"Forty percent of the school board can call a special meeting, but that meeting is not supposed to be posted unless a quorum can be established, which it can't," she said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies - 5
- Editorial: Jim Adams The GOP choice in Council Dist. 4 - 0
- NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass. - 13
- Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage? - 5
- Free state garden: Weeding is always good - 29
- August recess: Whither our NH representatives? - 1
- Portsmouth saga: Was this 'Officer Too-Friendly?' - 1
- Armed to the teeth, national media discover Bearcats - 21
- Market Basket fallout: Most innocent bystanders - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies