Hooksett awaiting school documents from Derry
"We have no tuition number in our budget, so this is a problem for us, we need to put that number in the budget, and we have no number as of right now. I don't know how we are going to solve this," Pearl said.
"I expect everything to be finalized before we have to turn everything over to the Budget Committee. It is just taking longer than expected; nothing is falling apart. We are nowhere near warrant article problems yet," Korkosz said.
Despite not receiving the contract and Memorandums of Understanding, Pearl said he still plans on holding a meeting on Nov. 18 with fellow board member John Lyscars, which he said was originally intended to go over the agreements with the public.
"Forty percent of the school board can call a special meeting, but that meeting is not supposed to be posted unless a quorum can be established, which it can't," she said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester middle school principal accused of chokehold cleared, back to work - 3
- Manchester makes move to outsource student driver education program - 3
- Nashua education board chair concerned about test scores - 0
- Dartmouth scholar to co-lead Arctic initiative - 0
- Manchester school health costs down, but plans called 'generous' - 0
- Manchester school board reaffirms 'get tough' policy for student assaults - 3
- Pinkerton Academy to issue refunds to sending towns - 0
- New Boston firefighters share safety tips with elementary school students - 0
- Public hearing on proposed school bonds - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison