Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Three Merrimack businesses burglarized over the weekend
MERRIMACK - Three businesses were burglarized this past weekend at Pennichuck Square, and police are asking for the public’s assistance in solving the crimes.
According to police, nearly $10,000 in merchandise was stolen from two shops, while a local restaurant sustained property damage.
Carm’s Gifts and Layla’s Consignments were burglarized, and El Tapatio Restaurant was vandalized sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, said police. All three businesses are located within Pennichuck Square at 707 Milford Road.
“When police arrived, they soon discovered that nearly all the front doors to the shops had been compromised in one form or another,” police said in a release.
Authorities spent the day Sunday investigating the robberies, processing the crime scenes and collecting evidence.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Merrimack police at 424-3774 or use the anonymous crimeline at 424-2424.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483