Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three Merrimack businesses burglarized over the weekend
MERRIMACK - Three businesses were burglarized this past weekend at Pennichuck Square, and police are asking for the public’s assistance in solving the crimes.
According to police, nearly $10,000 in merchandise was stolen from two shops, while a local restaurant sustained property damage.
Carm’s Gifts and Layla’s Consignments were burglarized, and El Tapatio Restaurant was vandalized sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, said police. All three businesses are located within Pennichuck Square at 707 Milford Road.
“When police arrived, they soon discovered that nearly all the front doors to the shops had been compromised in one form or another,” police said in a release.
Authorities spent the day Sunday investigating the robberies, processing the crime scenes and collecting evidence.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Merrimack police at 424-3774 or use the anonymous crimeline at 424-2424.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief