New Hampshire Garden Briefs
CONCORD — The Governor's Lilac and Wildflower Commission has published its 2014 calendar featuring the winning entries in this year's Lilac Photo Contest.
The limited-edition, 14-month calendar costs $5 plus $3 shipping per calendar.
For more information visit www.nh.gov/lilacs or call Guy Giunta at 271-6476.
PORTSMOUTH — The Portsmouth Garden Club and the state Division of Forests and Lands' Urban Forestry Center will be presenting their 20th Festival of Trees at the center, 45 Elwyn Road, from Nov. 22 through 24.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.