Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police search for two men who robbed Peterborough credit union
PETERBOROUGH — Police are looking for two men who robbed the GFA Federal Credit Union Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened about 2:35 p.m. when two men, one armed with a gun, robbed the credit union, located at 1 Jaffrey Road.
Police said the men fled on foot to a waiting silver sedan with Massachusetts license plates, which then drove off, heading north on Grove Street.
One of the robbers is described as a black man in his mid-20s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and weighing 160 pounds. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a dark-colored knit hat.
The second robber is described as black, in his early 20s, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, weighing 130 pounds. He was also dressed in dark clothing with a knit hat, sweatshirt and pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peterborough police at 924-8050.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 2
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 36
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917