Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police search for two men who robbed Peterborough credit union
PETERBOROUGH — Police are looking for two men who robbed the GFA Federal Credit Union Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened about 2:35 p.m. when two men, one armed with a gun, robbed the credit union, located at 1 Jaffrey Road.
Police said the men fled on foot to a waiting silver sedan with Massachusetts license plates, which then drove off, heading north on Grove Street.
One of the robbers is described as a black man in his mid-20s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and weighing 160 pounds. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a dark-colored knit hat.
The second robber is described as black, in his early 20s, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, weighing 130 pounds. He was also dressed in dark clothing with a knit hat, sweatshirt and pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peterborough police at 924-8050.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917