Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police search for two men who robbed Peterborough credit union
PETERBOROUGH — Police are looking for two men who robbed the GFA Federal Credit Union Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened about 2:35 p.m. when two men, one armed with a gun, robbed the credit union, located at 1 Jaffrey Road.
Police said the men fled on foot to a waiting silver sedan with Massachusetts license plates, which then drove off, heading north on Grove Street.
One of the robbers is described as a black man in his mid-20s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and weighing 160 pounds. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a dark-colored knit hat.
The second robber is described as black, in his early 20s, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, weighing 130 pounds. He was also dressed in dark clothing with a knit hat, sweatshirt and pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peterborough police at 924-8050.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917