Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Goffstown police investigate attempted kidnapping
The woman, whose name police did not release, said a man driving a dark-colored, four-door car approached her as she was walking along the road at 7:10 p.m. He asked if she wanted a ride and she declined.
He drove off, but he later returned, stopped and grabbed her in an attempt to get her in his car.
The woman broke free of the man and called police.
Investigators said at this time there is limited information. The incident remains under investigation and officers are working with the victim in canvassing the area. A Nixle message was sent out to alert residents about the incident.
Police urge residents to use caution when walking alone and to take basic precautions to protect themselves at all times.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief